A Cute Room and a Cool Free Printable Scripture Art Link.
(Inside: Make your space be a place you want to be.)
I’m down here visiting my sister and I have to share a photo of the room she homeschools in. My sister and her husband did everything themselves: flooring, walls, paint, trim and finding that awesome map in a dumpster and giving it new life.
Oh my goodness, isn’t it cute? Doesn’t it just make you want to drop everything and homeschool with her there?
I want to leave a note on my classroom door for my high school students that we will meet down here for class. My high school students, my kids, my sister’s kids…it could work, right? I don’t think it would be awkward. Because, really…it seems like only brilliant learning should happen in a space so pretty.
Yes, I want empowerment in my inbox!
- Photo by Mona Eendra on Unsplash
Cheryl is a mom of 3 boys, wife, speaker, high school teacher, and author of Empowered Moms & Kids. She has a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership and is passionate about learning and teaching. On www.empoweredmomsandkids.com you’ll find inspiration and encouragement for moms raising tweens and/or teens. Read more in the “about” section of this page.
- Gifts for Moms: Presents that Moms Raising Tweens and Teens Will Love
- Parenting Regrets: 3 truths about “I wish I’d parented better.”
- 175+ Top Gifts For Teen Boys – Awesome Ideas You Will Love
- Teen, these big reasons are why you’ll like trying hard in school
- A simple way to motivate teens to be more responsible
- I Will Miss These Years of Raising Tweens and Teens
- 7 Powerful Reasons to Pray as a Family
- My teen was struggling in school, so I did this…