Our DIY Bathroom Remodel
(Inside: Our DIY bathroom remodel.)
My husband and I bought an older home that needed updating. Fixing up an old house has been a bucket list thing for us. My favorite thing about this whole DIY remodeling our home thing is how fun it is to see what my husband comes up with. Carpentry is my husband’s hobby and stress reliever and I had no idea how good at it he was until we started on this house. He amazes me. Here is what he did to our downstairs bathroom.
Here are the after photos:
Yes, I want empowerment in my inbox!
- Photo by David Cohen on Unsplash
Cheryl is a mom of 3 boys, wife, speaker, high school teacher, and author of Empowered Moms & Kids. She has a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership and is passionate about learning and teaching. On www.empoweredmomsandkids.com you’ll find inspiration and encouragement for moms raising tweens and/or teens. Read more in the “about” section of this page.
- Don’t get lost in motherhood? Or do? Unpacking mixed messages.
- It’s Okay to Feel Disappointed When Your Kids Quit Sports
- Moms of Big Kids, Did You See Your Sacred Moment Today?
- Once a Mom, Always a Mom – What a Gift
- Parenting Teens and Tweens Will Rip Your Heart Out
- You Can’t Fix Your Struggling Teen’s Problems, But You Can Do This One Powerful Thing
- Raising tweens and teens – this is what it looks like…
- To the Mom Who Mourns that Kids Grow Too Fast…