Our DIY Bathroom Remodel
(Inside: Our DIY bathroom remodel.)
My husband and I bought an older home that needed updating. Fixing up an old house has been a bucket list thing for us. My favorite thing about this whole DIY remodeling our home thing is how fun it is to see what my husband comes up with. Carpentry is my husband’s hobby and stress reliever and I had no idea how good at it he was until we started on this house. He amazes me. Here is what he did to our downstairs bathroom.
Here are the after photos:
Yes, I want empowerment in my inbox!
- Photo by David Cohen on Unsplash
Cheryl is a mom of 3 boys, wife, speaker, high school teacher, and author of Empowered Moms & Kids. She has a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership and is passionate about learning and teaching. On www.empoweredmomsandkids.com you’ll find inspiration and encouragement for moms raising tweens and/or teens. Read more in the “about” section of this page.
- Parenting Regrets: 3 truths about “I wish I’d parented better.”
- 175+ Top Gifts For Teen Boys – Awesome Ideas You Will Love
- Teen, these big reasons are why you’ll like trying hard in school
- A simple way to motivate teens to be more responsible
- I Will Miss These Years of Raising Tweens and Teens
- 7 Powerful Reasons to Pray as a Family
- My teen was struggling in school, so I did this…
- To the Mom of a High School Freshmen