Cute Photo Ideas Using Superhero Halloween Costumes.
(Cute photo ideas for boys and superhero costumes.)
My three boys – in all their superhero glory – are one of the featured costumes over at Simple Moments Stick. The pictures are from just two years ago, but oh how they look so young! Slow down, time.
I found a great picture floating around the internet: A little girl was sitting on a stool, reading a magazine and all her princess dresses were on a clothesline behind her. She was taking a break from all her royal responsibilities.
I thought I’d translate that idea.
My little superheroes…taking a rest break…
…laughing at how many close calls they had in their adventures…
and posing for their fans.
Ah, adventure – the language my boys speak. I love that I found a creative way to capture a piece of their story.
Here are the camera and equipment I use. Best purchase ever. I haven’t paid for professional photography since. I think I’m coming out ahead financially – at least that’s what I choose to believe. 🙂
Yes, I want empowerment in my inbox!
This blog post contains affiliate links.
Linked to: these blogs and Christian Mommy Blogger
Cheryl is a mom of 3 boys, wife, speaker, high school teacher, and author of Empowered Moms & Kids. She has a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership and is passionate about learning and teaching. On www.empoweredmomsandkids.com you’ll find inspiration and encouragement for moms raising tweens and/or teens. Read more in the “about” section of this page.
- Don’t get lost in motherhood? Or do? Unpacking mixed messages.
- It’s Okay to Feel Disappointed When Your Kids Quit Sports
- Moms of Big Kids, Did You See Your Sacred Moment Today?
- Once a Mom, Always a Mom – What a Gift
- Parenting Teens and Tweens Will Rip Your Heart Out
- You Can’t Fix Your Struggling Teen’s Problems, But You Can Do This One Powerful Thing
- Raising tweens and teens – this is what it looks like…
- To the Mom Who Mourns that Kids Grow Too Fast…