How God Spoke To Me In My Fear
One of my biggest fears about going back to work after 6 years of being a stay-at-home-mom was feeling like I wouldn’t have enough time with my kids. Instead, I feel like I have become more intentional with my time.
Like tonight, my son and I snuck out to enjoy some night skating – totally one of our favorite things to do together.
I love when God shows me that He is bigger than my insecurities.
Yes, I want empowerment in my inbox!
This blog post contains affiliate links.
Cheryl is a mom of 3 boys, wife, speaker, high school teacher, and author of Empowered Moms & Kids. She has a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership and is passionate about learning and teaching. On www.empoweredmomsandkids.com you’ll find inspiration and encouragement for moms raising tweens and/or teens. Read more in the “about” section of this page.
- Don’t get lost in motherhood? Or do? Unpacking mixed messages.
- It’s Okay to Feel Disappointed When Your Kids Quit Sports
- Moms of Big Kids, Did You See Your Sacred Moment Today?
- Once a Mom, Always a Mom – What a Gift
- Parenting Teens and Tweens Will Rip Your Heart Out
- You Can’t Fix Your Struggling Teen’s Problems, But You Can Do This One Powerful Thing
- Raising tweens and teens – this is what it looks like…
- To the Mom Who Mourns that Kids Grow Too Fast…