Happy Mother’s Day to You, Beautiful Lady
(Inside: A Mother’s Day message for you.)
You are a mom.
You give every day. You put others needs before your own. You love deeply. You teach. You referee. You mentor. You are creative, resourceful and strong. You freely give grace. There is no one else in your family’s life like you. Your importance is unique. Your influence impactful. You are a safe place. Your hugs heal. Your words encourage. Your support nurtures confidence. Your wisdom gives guidance. The impact your love has on your family is immeasurable. You shape the next generation and little by little, help change the world.
Today…no matter what stage of motherhood you are in (small children to adult children), I hope you know how loved and cherished and important you are. Today…I hope you soak in the celebration of YOU.
Because moms are a gift. And moms make the world a better place.
Happy Mother’s Day!
Do you want to feel empowerment but are too busy to seek it out? Let me do it for you and send encouragement (and freebies) right to your inbox. Sign up below – let’s stay connected.
Yes, I want empowerment in my inbox!
Cheryl is a mom of 3 boys, wife, speaker, high school teacher, and author of Empowered Moms & Kids. She has a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership and is passionate about learning and teaching. On www.empoweredmomsandkids.com you’ll find inspiration and encouragement for moms raising tweens and/or teens. Read more in the “about” section of this page.
- Importance of Motherhood: The One Thing Moms Do That Forever Sticks
- Distance Learning Students – you nailed it and we are so proud
- Best Family Movies for Tweens and Teens
- Momma, is God in more control of your life than you think?
- A Mom’s Prayer: Transform Your Anxious Thoughts Through Prayer
- 5 Fantastic Devotionals that Help Create Forever Family Connections
- The Pandemic is Shaping Kids in These 6 Powerful Ways
- Home Exercises for QuaranTEENS: Feel Happy & Healthy