How to Find Time in Busy Mom Life to Do What You Love (Guilt-free!)
(Inside: Moms, find more time in your busy life to do what you love. When you find that time, learn how to let go of the mom guilt and let that me-time nourish you.)
Moms, do you wish you could find more actual time in your day to do what you love? Do you wish you could shake the mom-guilt so you could better allow your me-time to nourish you?
Moms, find more time…
I presented on How to Find Time to Do What You Love (Without Feeling Guilty About it!). I discuss:
- My epic mom-crash.
- Why taking me-time is not just important – it’s vital!
- How to let go of the mom-guilt.
- How to find more actual time in your busy day.
- How to maximize that time.
Watch the replay below…
Join the Empowered Moms and Kids Community
And before you go, join the Empowered Moms and Kids community here. I’ll touch base with you once a month with encouragement for moms raising tweens and teens. Plus you’ll get instant access to the Empowered Moms and Kid’s Freebie Library with so much good stuff created just for you!
Yes, I want all of the Freebies!
Cheryl is a mom of 3 boys, wife, speaker, high school teacher, and author of Empowered Moms & Kids. She has a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership and is passionate about learning and teaching. On www.empoweredmomsandkids.com you’ll find inspiration and encouragement for moms raising tweens and/or teens. Read more in the “about” section of this page.
- We NEED the Pain from Watching Kids Grow Up
- A Mom’s Prayer: Transform Your Anxious Thoughts Through Prayer
- 45+ Inexpensive Stocking Fillers for Teenagers and Big Kids
- School Memory Book Printable: a Simple, Beautiful Keepsake Parents will Cherish
- Kindness at Home is Everything, Let’s be a Family that’s Kind to Each Other
- Goodbye, Elementary School: Honoring the Past and Moving Forward with Joy
- Gift Ideas for Teen Girls: Top Gifts Your Teenage Girl Will Love
- Moms Have a Weird Relationship with Perfect