Let’s Make a Pact About Today
(Inside: Today, let’s live like the loved women we are.)
Hey guys, can we do something together today?
Let’s decide – no matter what – we’re going to be conquerors today. We’re all making a pact right now to have a fantastic day.
Uncooperative little ones? Nope, I’m cool as a cucumber…you’re not messing up my mojo.
Challenges at work? No problem. Okay, maybe kind of a problem – but still, I got this.
Then at some point, take a few minutes, pause and soak in these truths:
- I’m so blessed to be the mama to these little miracles.
- I’m so grateful for these amazing relationships in my life.
- I’m so glad for my talents and my opportunities.
Today, let’s live loved.
- Photo by Rakicevic Nenad on Unsplash
Yes, I want empowerment in my inbox!
Cheryl is a mom of 3 boys, wife, speaker, high school teacher, and author of Empowered Moms & Kids. She has a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership and is passionate about learning and teaching. On www.empoweredmomsandkids.com you’ll find inspiration and encouragement for moms raising tweens and/or teens. Read more in the “about” section of this page.
- We NEED the Pain from Watching Kids Grow Up
- A Mom’s Prayer: Transform Your Anxious Thoughts Through Prayer
- 45+ Inexpensive Stocking Fillers for Teenagers and Big Kids
- School Memory Book Printable: a Simple, Beautiful Keepsake Parents will Cherish
- Kindness at Home is Everything, Let’s be a Family that’s Kind to Each Other
- Goodbye, Elementary School: Honoring the Past and Moving Forward with Joy
- Gift Ideas for Teen Girls: Top Gifts Your Teenage Girl Will Love
- Moms Have a Weird Relationship with Perfect