Photography – Author Friend
Beautiful souls who get me.
My writing club. Amazing women who understand my need to have a creative outlet.
This group has enriched my life. We’re all different – personalities and writing genres. But our differences create a place where I always learn and receive quality feedback on my writing. The women believe in me, encourage me, and challenge me. Every month I look forward to meeting with these wonderful women.
One of my writing club friends needed pictures for a project she is working on. Of course, I wanted to take them. Just for fun and as a reminder to myself of how blessed I am to have these women in my life, I posted a few of the pictures I took here.
The people in your life who make you feel smart, funny, connected, understood, and beautifully happy.
Yes, I want empowerment in my inbox!
This blog post contains affiliate links.
Cheryl is a mom of 3 boys, wife, speaker, high school teacher, and author of Empowered Moms & Kids. She has a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership and is passionate about learning and teaching. On www.empoweredmomsandkids.com you’ll find inspiration and encouragement for moms raising tweens and/or teens. Read more in the “about” section of this page.
- Don’t get lost in motherhood? Or do? Unpacking mixed messages.
- It’s Okay to Feel Disappointed When Your Kids Quit Sports
- Moms of Big Kids, Did You See Your Sacred Moment Today?
- Once a Mom, Always a Mom – What a Gift
- Parenting Teens and Tweens Will Rip Your Heart Out
- You Can’t Fix Your Struggling Teen’s Problems, But You Can Do This One Powerful Thing
- Raising tweens and teens – this is what it looks like…
- To the Mom Who Mourns that Kids Grow Too Fast…