Photography – Cookie Decorating
(Inside: Empowerment through hobbies.)
9-year-old: I might get a Godzilla from Santa.
Me: You think?
9-year-old: Yeah, because what I know about Santa is that he knows what kids want and he knows if they are on the good list or the bad list.
Me: Which list do you think you’re on?
9-year-old: Probably the one I’m on every year…the good list. This year was a pretty good year…but last year, I think me and my brothers barely made it.
This sounds cheesy, but it feels empowering to create lovely photos. Also, I’ve been working on upcoming posts and will be excited to start rolling those out in 2017. Happy New Year everyone!
Yes, I want empowerment in my inbox!
Cheryl is a mom of 3 boys, wife, speaker, high school teacher, and author of Empowered Moms & Kids. She has a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership and is passionate about learning and teaching. On www.empoweredmomsandkids.com you’ll find inspiration and encouragement for moms raising tweens and/or teens. Read more in the “about” section of this page.
- Don’t get lost in motherhood? Or do? Unpacking mixed messages.
- It’s Okay to Feel Disappointed When Your Kids Quit Sports
- Moms of Big Kids, Did You See Your Sacred Moment Today?
- Once a Mom, Always a Mom – What a Gift
- Parenting Teens and Tweens Will Rip Your Heart Out
- You Can’t Fix Your Struggling Teen’s Problems, But You Can Do This One Powerful Thing
- Raising tweens and teens – this is what it looks like…
- To the Mom Who Mourns that Kids Grow Too Fast…