3 Photography Tips for Moms Capturing Summer Moments
(Inside: Moms, make ordinary summer moments look artsy on camera with these 3 tips.)
Our family is soaking in the tail end of summer. (Or more like clinging to its leg in complete denial it’s almost over. We are summer people.) So thought I’d give a photography tip as we all capture the last of these warm rays. When you look at a shot, focus on what is captivating about the scene.
Yes, I want empowerment in my inbox!
- Photo by Jean-Pierre Brungs on Unsplash
Cheryl is a mom of 3 boys, wife, speaker, high school teacher, and author of Empowered Moms & Kids. She has a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership and is passionate about learning and teaching. On www.empoweredmomsandkids.com you’ll find inspiration and encouragement for moms raising tweens and/or teens. Read more in the “about” section of this page.
- Parenting Regrets: 3 truths about “I wish I’d parented better.”
- 175+ Top Gifts For Teen Boys – Awesome Ideas You Will Love
- Teen, these big reasons are why you’ll like trying hard in school
- A simple way to motivate teens to be more responsible
- I Will Miss These Years of Raising Tweens and Teens
- 7 Powerful Reasons to Pray as a Family
- My teen was struggling in school, so I did this…
- To the Mom of a High School Freshmen