3 Photography Tips for Moms Capturing Summer Moments
(Inside: Moms, make ordinary summer moments look artsy on camera with these 3 tips.)
Our family is soaking in the tail end of summer. (Or more like clinging to its leg in complete denial it’s almost over. We are summer people.) So thought I’d give a photography tip as we all capture the last of these warm rays. When you look at a shot, focus on what is captivating about the scene.
Yes, I want empowerment in my inbox!
- Photo by Jean-Pierre Brungs on Unsplash
Cheryl is a mom of 3 boys, wife, speaker, high school teacher, and author of Empowered Moms & Kids. She has a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership and is passionate about learning and teaching. On www.empoweredmomsandkids.com you’ll find inspiration and encouragement for moms raising tweens and/or teens. Read more in the “about” section of this page.
- Don’t get lost in motherhood? Or do? Unpacking mixed messages.
- It’s Okay to Feel Disappointed When Your Kids Quit Sports
- Moms of Big Kids, Did You See Your Sacred Moment Today?
- Once a Mom, Always a Mom – What a Gift
- Parenting Teens and Tweens Will Rip Your Heart Out
- You Can’t Fix Your Struggling Teen’s Problems, But You Can Do This One Powerful Thing
- Raising tweens and teens – this is what it looks like…
- To the Mom Who Mourns that Kids Grow Too Fast…