Put the ME Back in Mommy Summit (Free!)
(Inside: Join the FREE online mom summit! Listen to the 20+ experts who will encourage, inspire, motivate and give you lots of freebies!
Would you like to find more time in busy mom-life to do what you love?
Do you have a passion that lights your heart on fire that you don’t feel like you have enough time for?
Then, you’re in the right place!
I’m so excited to be speaking over at my friend Isabelle Bridge’s mom summit. My topic will be: Find Time to Do What You Love (Without feeling guilty about it!)
- Why it’s important for moms to nourish themselves through taking time for what they love. (I talk about my epic mom-crash and what I learned!)
- How to let go of the mom-guilt and better let your me-time nourish you.
- How to find actual time in all the busyness.
- How to maximize that time that you find.
But wait…there’s more…
There are more than 20 other experts sharing heartfelt encouragment and motivational messages. Isabelle created this event to inspire you and share with you practical ways make yourself a priority so you can live a life you love while still being a great mom.
The coolest part is it’s 100% FREE and I would love for you to attend as my guest.
Register NOW and join thousands of other moms in the moms as we Put The ME Back In Mommy. We are in this together!
When you listen to the Put The ME Back In Mommy online summit, you will:
- Learn how to organize your day and take control of your time
- Understand how to how to take care of yourself so you have the energy you need to take care of your family
- Listen to practical and different ways to overcome mom guilt
- Receive free and valuable gifts from each of the experts to support you in your journey
- And so much more
Join the Mom Summit here!
Because you deserve it…
I know you are an amazing mom and woman who wants to accomplish more in life but the exhaustion and overwhelm are not letting you move forward.
You are always one decision away from transforming your life. And I know it’s hard sometimes, but you deserve to thrive and put the “me” back in mommy.Join the Mom Summit here!
Cheryl is a mom of 3 boys, wife, speaker, high school teacher, and author of Empowered Moms & Kids. She has a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership and is passionate about learning and teaching. On www.empoweredmomsandkids.com you’ll find inspiration and encouragement for moms raising tweens and/or teens. Read more in the “about” section of this page.
- Don’t get lost in motherhood? Or do? Unpacking mixed messages.
- It’s Okay to Feel Disappointed When Your Kids Quit Sports
- Moms of Big Kids, Did You See Your Sacred Moment Today?
- Once a Mom, Always a Mom – What a Gift
- Parenting Teens and Tweens Will Rip Your Heart Out
- You Can’t Fix Your Struggling Teen’s Problems, But You Can Do This One Powerful Thing
- Raising tweens and teens – this is what it looks like…
- To the Mom Who Mourns that Kids Grow Too Fast…