(Inside: Join the FREE online mom summit! Listen to the 20+ experts who will encourage, inspire, motivate and give you lots of freebies!
Summit Presentation: How to Find Time to do What You Love (Without Feeling Guilty About It)
It was so fun to present at the Put the Me Back in Mommy Summit hosted by Isabelle Bridges. (I found out AFTER THE FACT that Isabelle is the daughter of actor Jeff Bridges. So, yup – she’s humble like that.)
I talk about How to Find Time to Do What You Love (Without Feeling Guilty About it). I discuss:
- My epic mom-crash.
- Why taking me-time is not just important – it’s vital!
- How to let go of the mom-guilt.
- How to find more actual time in your busy day.
- How to maximize that time.
- If you are in the season of parenting where you need to hear empowerment to find time to do what you love, this message is for you. (Side note: not every message is for every season. Read more about that here.)
The summit is now over, but you can watch the replay below…
Cheryl is a mom of 3 boys, wife, speaker, high school teacher, and author of Empowered Moms & Kids. She has a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership and is passionate about learning and teaching. On www.empoweredmomsandkids.com you’ll find inspiration and encouragement for moms raising tweens and/or teens. Read more in the “about” section of this page.