Recycling a Toddler’s Bed (A Brilliant Mom’s Idea)
Sometimes, you just have to pull out your craftiness – or just hang out with crafty people and let yourself FEEL crafty just because you were in his or her presence.
I do that often with this friend.
Look what she did with old toddler’s bed headboard she found at the end of someone’s driveway marked, “free.” It was already painted dark brown, so all she did was stencil it with white paint and lean it up against her house. It adds so much character to her front porch. (You could also use the side of your crib.)
Brilliant, momma – which surprises me NOT AT ALL. This is what moms do, creative, beautiful things. Have you done anything you’re proud of lately? Tell me about it in the comments.
Yes, I want empowerment in my inbox!
Cheryl is a mom of 3 boys, wife, speaker, high school teacher, and author of Empowered Moms & Kids. She has a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership and is passionate about learning and teaching. On www.empoweredmomsandkids.com you’ll find inspiration and encouragement for moms raising tweens and/or teens. Read more in the “about” section of this page.
- Parenting Regrets: 3 truths about “I wish I’d parented better.”
- 175+ Top Gifts For Teen Boys – Awesome Ideas You Will Love
- Teen, these big reasons are why you’ll like trying hard in school
- A simple way to motivate teens to be more responsible
- I Will Miss These Years of Raising Tweens and Teens
- 7 Powerful Reasons to Pray as a Family
- My teen was struggling in school, so I did this…
- To the Mom of a High School Freshmen