Recycling a Toddler’s Bed (A Brilliant Mom’s Idea)
Sometimes, you just have to pull out your craftiness – or just hang out with crafty people and let yourself FEEL crafty just because you were in his or her presence.
I do that often with this friend.
Look what she did with old toddler’s bed headboard she found at the end of someone’s driveway marked, “free.” It was already painted dark brown, so all she did was stencil it with white paint and lean it up against her house. It adds so much character to her front porch. (You could also use the side of your crib.)
Brilliant, momma – which surprises me NOT AT ALL. This is what moms do, creative, beautiful things. Have you done anything you’re proud of lately? Tell me about it in the comments.
Yes, I want empowerment in my inbox!
Cheryl is a mom of 3 boys, wife, speaker, high school teacher, and author of Empowered Moms & Kids. She has a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership and is passionate about learning and teaching. On www.empoweredmomsandkids.com you’ll find inspiration and encouragement for moms raising tweens and/or teens. Read more in the “about” section of this page.
- Don’t get lost in motherhood? Or do? Unpacking mixed messages.
- It’s Okay to Feel Disappointed When Your Kids Quit Sports
- Moms of Big Kids, Did You See Your Sacred Moment Today?
- Once a Mom, Always a Mom – What a Gift
- Parenting Teens and Tweens Will Rip Your Heart Out
- You Can’t Fix Your Struggling Teen’s Problems, But You Can Do This One Powerful Thing
- Raising tweens and teens – this is what it looks like…
- To the Mom Who Mourns that Kids Grow Too Fast…